I’m an eternal optimist with a generally good attitude. I fear for the future sometimes and don’t trust my luck, but all in all, i do my job and don’t worry about whether I “like it” or not, focus on what ai can get done, try to appreciate the little moments, and am generally in a half smiley state anytime I’m not in searing pain. 

I developed this by the way from small childhood, on really bad days, surgery days or whatever, I had a little prayer that just went, “i want to get through today and back to any normal day. Not a special day or a great day, just a normal day where everything is, just, ok.”

So anyway, i suppose having said that little prayer a hundred times or more now, “what i wouldn’t give for this to be just a normal day!” I am pretty focused on appreciating those normal days. 

At any moment of any day someone is desperately wishing to have your boring ass day or one like it. 

So all that said, the great curse of optimism and a happy set point, it that people who don’t share it, 
Drive. 
Me. 
Crazy. 

Have a bad day on your bad days! Be dramatic! Scream and gnash teeth! As well you should. 

But please just be happy you’re not standing in the rain, or the ER, or trying to staunch the flow of blood tears from a broken heart. Right?

Yeah. 

So the teenage brain does not think this way. 

But, what a wonderful job I must have done to have a kid who has no idea what it’s like to pray for a normal old crummy day!


There goes that optimism again. 

Comments

  1. In February 2017, my immune system was not functioning correctly and my primary care physician did a N.A.E.T. Treatment with Laser Acupuncture and Auricular Acupuncture to try to desensitize my body from the different allergies and allergies to the metals. This procedure began to make me drained and very fatigued. He recommended that I have a GI Stool test done as I was having GI issues in February 2017, to check for parasites, pathogens, bacterial flora, and fungi/yeasts. The results showed that I had a Bacterial Pathogen called Salmonella, high amounts of normal bacterial flora, called Enterococcus spp. and Escherichia spp., 2 parasites called Dientamoeba fragilis and Endolimax nana, and 2 types of fungi/yeasts called Candida spp. and Geotrichum spp. The doctor recommended that I take Dr Itua Herbal Medicine to get rid of the Candida as that was the main concern at the time and I did purchase Dr Itua Herbal Medicine and after taking it all as instructed I was totally cured so is a urged form of heart to believe in herbal medicines but yes indeed natural remedies should be recognize around the globe because is the only healing that has no side effect on each every healing, I will recommend anyone here with health challenge to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / Www.drituaherbalcenter.com he capable of all kind of disease like Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Kidney disease,Parkinson,ALS,Copd. with a complete cure without coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog